A simple diverse ETF portfolio
- Balwin (JSE code: BWN) knocked their results out of the park, but my bigger picture concerns remain.
- Standard & Poors downgrade or not is next Friday. I did a Twitter poll that came in split by 1 vote. So nobody knows.
- Complexity of costs. Come industry make it simple.
- Mining: Returning to the mean? Peter Major did an excellent JSE Power Hour for us, the video is here.
- On the ETF blog this week we look at the CoreShares Preftrax ETF (JSE code: PREFTX).
- 2 June at 5.30pm, Keith McLachlan on building a small and mid cap portfolio the right way. Book here.
Nerina Visser, director at ETFsa.co.za
Which ETF should you buy for the following amounts:
- R300 / month (CTOP50)
- R1000 / month (CTOP50, DBXWD & ASHINF)
- Large lump sum into a TFSA (CTOP50, DBXWD, ASHINF & PTXTEN)
We also chatted about costs, are we missing any ETFs as an industry and how to respond to the potential downgrade from Standard and Poors.
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSEDirect is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
Meet the Just One Lap team at these free live events
Click here to meet the Just One Lap team at one of our live, free events.