Where to for the Rand?
- The Dow Jones, S&P500 and Nasdaq all closed at all time highs for the first time since December 1999.
- Dog stocks, don’t mix price and fundamentals.
- I been buying PTXTEN after exiting my STXDIV and not being blown away by DIVTRX.
- If you had R300, which ETF would you buy? We ask Nerina Visser & Keith McLachlan for their view.
- Trading Master Class, an index trading system is online.
Garth MacKenzie TradersCorner.co.za
Where too for the rand? We’ve seen it stronger this year after a blow out late last year and into January. Garth offers a technical view and below is the long term monthly chart of USD/ZAR.
We Get Mail
- Would there be any merit in the argument that Japan is 20 years ahead of “us” (USA Europe world markets that are applying QE) and we could be looking at similar years of sideways movement?
- I have an aunt who wants to start saving R10k p/m for the next 12 months. What can you advise as the most suitable investment option. She asked for my advise but am not sure what to suggest to her as I think 1 year is a short period.
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSEDirect is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.