- Blitz round of result comments;
- Richemont* (JSE code: CFR)
- Calgro M3* (JSE code: CGR)
- Lonmin (JSE code: LON)
- Astral (JSE code: ARL)
- Vodacom (JSE code: VOD)
- Balwin (JSE code: BWN)
* I hold ungeared positions.
- CoreShares investment disciplines & transactional website
- JSE Power Hour: Investing while junk
- JSE Power Hour: Ways that management can mislead investors
CoreShares transactional website and some investing core principles
We’re running a promo with CoreShares this month including an event in Durban next Wednesday 24 May at the Riverside hotel (email firstname.lastname@example.org for info or to book).
This week Simon chats to Gareth Stobie about their new website that enables transacting in their ETFs and their three investment disciplines when saving for or already in retirement.
- Download the audio file here
- Subscriber to our feed here
- Sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live
- Subscribe or review us in iTunes.
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSEDirect is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
Meet the Just One Lap team at these free live events
Click here to meet the Just One Lap team at one of our live, free events.
Subscribe to Just One Lap