NOTE: From 1 March 2017 annual limit is R33,000.
Tax-free investing is almost two years old, having first been introduced in March 2015. With February being the last month to invest your full annual tax-free allocation of R30 000, the new tax year commencing in March will reset your annual allocation for another R30 000.
Simon Brown, founder of Just One Lap, will focus on tax-free investing covering:
- The limits,
- restrictions and benefits of tax-free investing,
- Three model tax-free ETF portfolios for different risk levels,
- Offshore exposure,
- Whether we should be concerned about modest South African growth and returns,
- Trading within a tax-free account,
- Full list of tax-free ETFs here,
- Withdrawals and transfers.
This video aims to get you on the road to a solid long-term tax-free portfolio.
Click here to meet the Just One Lap team at one of our live, free events.
Subscribe to Just One Lap