- Federal Reserve FOMC raises 0.25% and market drops as Fed says almost at the top.
- Local CPI comes in slightly higher at 7.0%.
- MPC meets next week, hold on rates or another +0.25%?
- Credit Suisse ‘sold’ to UBS.
- Steinhoff (JSE code: SNH) votes against debt deal, now what? Bankruptcy surely?
- Transaction Capital (JSE codeL TCP) bounces, where’s the value?
- Subscribe to our feed here
- Sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live
- Subscribe or review us in iTunes
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSE Direct is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
JSE Direct Podcast
Thursdays are all about hard-core investing and trading with Simon Brown’s famous JSE Direct podcast. JSE Direct started life on ClassicFM in July 2008 and became a podcast in 2011. Every week Simon shares his views on the state of global economies, individual shares and events moving markets.
More about Simon