- US April CPI 8.3%; Core CPI 6.2% (month-on-month core was +0.6%)
- Sibanye-Stillwater* (JSE code: SSW) update the market hated.
- Kaap Agri (JSE code: KAL) results
- Wandile Sihlobo on agri in SA.
- New Satrix global healthcare ETF.
- Thungela Resources (JSE code: TGA) could pay an R100 dividend this year, putting them on a +40% DY.
US Tech selloff continues
1-year FAANG returns
° Alphabet pic.twitter.com/VybsCoWDfh
— Simon Brown (@SimonPB) May 9, 2022
- Subscribe to our feed here
- Sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live
- Subscribe or review us in iTunes
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSE Direct is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
JSE Direct Podcast
Thursdays are all about hard-core investing with Simon Brown’s famous JSE Direct podcast. JSE Direct started life on ClassicFM in July 2008 and became a podcast in 2011. Every week Simon chats to industry experts, answers listener question (contact him here to send your Q’s) and gives his views on the state of markets and individual shares.
Reach Simon by email at email@example.com,
or Twitter @SimonPB