- New Global ESG ETF from Sygnia.
- Anglo American (JSE code: AGL) to list their coal An asset is something you own that will earn you money in the future. In the real world assets are your brain, buildings and businesses. In the world of finance, assets are shares, bonds, cash, gold and other financial instruments and investments. Different types of assets (different asset classes) behave differently in different market conditions., Thungela Resources.
- Comair has finally been delisting from the JSE and shareholders will receive 4.26c per share.
- 15 April ~ Everything ETFs and tax-free investing
- Download the audio file here
- Subscribe to our feed here
- Sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live
- Subscribe or review us in iTunes
Capitec and Purple Group (EasyEquities) results
Two stocks that I own; Purple Group* (JSE code: PPE) and Capitec* (JSE code: CPI). Both with really good results and I’ll go into the numbers in detail.
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSE Direct is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.