- New energy rules for South Africa. A number of JSE listed stocks have potential here, but who wins?
- Silverleaf Investments on Easy Equities. Know what you’re buying.
- Food retailer updates, Shoprite* (JSE code: SHP) winning. Pick n Pay (JSE code: PIK) bounding back and Woolies* (JSE code: WHL) struggling.
- Cashbuild (JSE code: CSB) and Mr Price (JSE code: MRP) updates show consumers under pressure
- IMF upgrades SA GDP growth for 2022 to 2.3% up from 1.9% they expected in April.
- Results from Kumba Iron Ore (JSE code: KIO) and Anglo Platinum (JSE code: AMS)
- US data Wednesday and Thursday.
- Omnia (JSE code: OMN) was ex-div 800c on Wednesday and is now back in the longer-term channel. If you’ve been waiting to buy, now’s your chance.
- Subscribe to our feed here
- Sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live
- Subscribe or review us in iTunes
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSE Direct is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
JSE Direct Podcast
Thursdays are all about hard-core investing with Simon Brown’s famous JSE Direct podcast. JSE Direct started life on ClassicFM in July 2008 and became a podcast in 2011. Every week Simon chats to industry experts, answers listener question (contact him here to send your Q’s) and gives his views on the state of markets and individual shares.
Reach Simon by email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or Twitter @SimonPB