- Clicks (JSE code: CLS) revised trading update, previous EPS growth was 8%-13%. Now revised to 0%-3%.
- Afrocentric (JSE code: ACT). Great little stock.
- Not a bad update from Famous Brands* (JSE code: FBR)
- US inflation for August was 5.3%.
- US poverty levels went down in 2020, during the pandemic.
- AB Inbev (JSE code: ANH) just keeps on falling, why?
- PGMs getting crushed. Platinum down at US$934, palladium around US$2,000 and rhodium US$13,300. What’s happening? When does it reverse?
- 30 September ~ Power Hour – JSE traded ETNs on Tesla, Apple, clean energy and more
- 14 October ~ Investment Fundamentals with Keith McLachlan
Download the audio file here.
- Subscribe to our feed here
- Sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live
- Subscribe or review us in iTunes
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSE Direct is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
JSE Direct Podcast
Thursdays are all about hard-core investing with Simon Brown’s famous JSE Direct podcast. JSE Direct started life on ClassicFM in July 2008 and became a podcast in 2011. Every week Simon chats to industry experts, answers listener question (contact him here to send your Q’s) and gives his views on the state of markets and individual shares.
Reach Simon by email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or Twitter @SimonPB