Oil below US$ 80, the first time this year.
- OPEC+ made no production changes.
- EU price cap on Russian oil. Done via insurance, but will it work and if it does will oil not move higher?
- Nampak (JSE code: NPK) results and book build. Worth a speculative punt after the rights issue is done?
- Solid Sygnia (JSE code: SYG) results and strong dividend.
- RMI becomes Outsurance on the JSE, code OUT.
- China zero-covid.
- Local GDP, better than expected.
- Worst ETFs of 2022
- Position your portfolio for 2023
- Subscribe to our feed here
- Sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live
- Subscribe or review us in iTunes
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSE Direct is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
Thursdays are all about hard-core investing with Simon Brown’s famous JSE Direct podcast. JSE Direct started life on ClassicFM in July 2008 and became a podcast in 2011. Every week Simon chats to industry experts, answers listener question (contact him here to send your Q’s) and gives his views on the state of markets and individual shares.
Reach Simon by email at email@example.com,
or Twitter @SimonPB