Sponsored by Index and Structured Solutions, Absa CIB
- US yield curves have inverted across the range. Shorter term rates are higher then longer-term rates. Now every recession has been proceeded by a yield curve inversion. But not every yield curve inversion has been followed by a recession. So maybe it’s warning us or maybe it’s not. In short, we’ll see lots of hysteria and end of world doom sayers out in force, but as always just carry on carrying on.
- Upcoming events;
- Download the audio file here
- Subscriber to our feed here
- Sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live
- Subscribe or review us in iTunes
Managed volatility ETFs with Len Jordaan, Index and Structured Solutions, Absa CIB
Three Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) issued by ABSA earlier in the year.
- NFEHGE [Effective 1 March 2023 JSE code: STXGEQ]
- NFEMOD [Effective 1 March 2023 JSE code: STXMEQ]
- NFEDEF [Effective 1 March 2023 JSE code: STXDEQ]
Download the managed volatility product brochure Absa Volatility Managed SA Equity Indices.
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSE Direct is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.