- US Election results pretty much playing as expected. Trump doing well in early counting but some important states still to come but he has declared victory and is heading for the courts.
- 05 November ~ JSE Power Hour: Searching for income
- 19 November ~ JSE Power Hour: Twenty years of ETFs
- Download the audio file here
- Subscribe to our feed here
- Sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live
- Subscribe or review us in iTunes
Finding infrastructure stocks
Globally one of the key responses to the pandemic is and will be, infrastructure spend. Who are the potential winners?
- PPC (JSE code: PPC)
- Sephaku (JSE code: SEP)
- Reunert (JSE code: RLO)
- Consolidated Infrastructure Group (JSE code: CIL)
- WBHO (JSE code: WBO)
- Murray and Roberts (JSE code: MUR)
- Aveng (JSE code: AEG)
- Raubex (JSE code: RBX)
- Afrimat (JSE code: AFT)
- Brikor (JSE code: BIK)
- Stefanuti Stocks (JSE code: SSK)
- Kumba (JSE code: KIO)
- ArcelorMittal SA (JSE code: ACL)
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSE Direct is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.