- Facebook (Nasdaq code: FB), Instagram and WhatsApp all down on Monday.
- Evergrande is suspended.
- Last week it was a fat finger Purple Group* (JSE code: PPE) taking the stock down to 125c. This week it hits 225c.
- Murray and Robert* (JSE code; MUR) starting to move higher.
- Brent oil is now around $82.
- PGMs remains under pressure.
- EOH (JSE code: EOH) makes an operational profit, but the debt pile remains.
- 14 October ~ Investment Fundamentals with Keith McLachlan
- 21 October ~ JSE Power Hour: Small cap investing with Anthony Clark
- Download the audio file here.
- Subscribe to our feed here
- Sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live
- Subscribe or review us in iTunes
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSE Direct is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
JSE Direct Podcast
Thursdays are all about hard-core investing with Simon Brown’s famous JSE Direct podcast. JSE Direct started life on ClassicFM in July 2008 and became a podcast in 2011. Every week Simon chats to industry experts, answers listener question (contact him here to send your Q’s) and gives his views on the state of markets and individual shares.
Reach Simon by email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or Twitter @SimonPB