- US inflation for March at 5.0%, better then expected and initial response form markets was to jump higher. Big wait now is for first week of May and the next FOMC rate decision.
Current open trading positions, long everything
My 7/21 trading system has me long all the indices I trade as below;
- Nasdaq 22Mar23 @ 12,740
- S&P500 21Mar23 @ 4,056
- Euro Stoxx 50 03Apr23 @ 4,317
- ASX200 05Apr23 @ 7,240
- FTSE100 11Apr23 @ 7,793
- Subscribe to our feed here
- Sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live
- Subscribe or review us in iTunes
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSE Direct is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
Thursdays are all about hard-core investing and trading with Simon Brown’s famous JSE Direct podcast. JSE Direct started life on ClassicFM in July 2008 and became a podcast in 2011. Every week Simon shares his views on the state of global economies, individual shares and events moving markets.