- Now Sea Harvest coming to market mid March hot on the heels of Premier Fishing.
- Spar (JSE code: SPP) another weak retailer trading update, BuildIt very weak, local weak, Ireland alright but hurt but currency and Switzerland also poor.
- MTN (JSE code: MTN) reports they will have a headline loss for FY2016 after a 1204c HEPS in FY2015. Lots of reasons, mostly Nigeria.
- Two new Satrix ETFs coming. One property (capped at 10% per stock) and a government inflation-linked bond ETF.
- Understanding the DCCUSD ETF that tracks US Treasury Bonds.
- Upcoming events
Jean Pierre Verster Portfolio Manager – Fairtree Capital
Chatting market fears and opportunities specifically; Hudaco (JSE code: HDC), Naspers (JSE code: NPN), MTN and Invicta (JSE code: IVT).
We Get Mail
- Do you know why I am paying double the share price to purchase a share at my broker? Is it brokerage fee?
- At which point do we have to outsource the investment club to protect the alliance. Each member’s share is now quite substantial.
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSEDirect is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
Meet the Just One Lap team at these free live events
Click here to meet the Just One Lap team at one of our live, free events.