Getting to grips with fees
- New logo for JSE Direct to bring it inline with the new Just One Lap branding.
- S&P is negative but not junk, Fitch says we stable, GDP says we half way to a recession.
- GIVISA, the cheapest ETF on the JSE. But is it any good? Kristia goes on a nerdy bender digging into the details.
- Keith McLachlan on building a small cap portfolio.
- The Just One Lap team is starting to do more Periscope videos; follow us all at;
Zack Bezuidenhout S&P Dow Jones Indices
We chat indices, costs, new developments and smart beta. Zack also has a great analogy about the financial services fee structure and the medical industry that really highlights the wrongs in the financial services industry.
We Get Mail
- What about the Swix index for investing?
- A question, are you still happy with your decision to sell all your BATS shares, after a 40% return the past year?
- Regarding the debate of investing in the US or worldwide, why not invest in these 2 ETFs – namely, IXUS and ITO? I do not think you are going to find ETFs with lower fees, 0.03 and 0.14. The IXUS seeks to track the investment results of an index composed of large-, mid- and small- cap non-U.S. equities. The ITOT seeks to track the investment results of a broad-based index composed of U.S. equities.
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSEDirect is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
Click here to meet the Just One Lap team at one of our live, free events.