With 105 Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Exchange Traded Notes (ETNs) now listed on the JSE, there is a wide choice of low cost, transparent, highly liquid ETPs to choose from when looking to invest.
You can now access the following asset classes using JSE listed ETFs/ETNs:
- Foreign equities, bonds, property, high dividends and smart beta.
- South Africa equities, bonds, listed property, smart beta and high income earning assets.
- Physical Commodities
- Balanced Portfolios, including actively managed ETNS.
Mike Brown, Managing Director and founder of etFSA.co.za, and father of ETFs in South Africa having started the first ETF at Satrix in 2000 unpacks how to choose between the different ETPs and how to use them optimally in:
- Tax-Free Investment Accounts
- Retirement Products, like RAs and Living Annuities
- Professional Managed balanced multi-asset ETF portfolios for investment in South Africa or in global markets.
- Self-managing your own ETF portfolios,
ETFs/ETNs are ideal, even when starting off your investment journey, by investing with debit orders from R150 per month. But are equally suitable to multi-million investments, where diversification, risk management and strategic asset allocation are made easier, more cost effective and transparent by using ETPs in portfolio construction.
- Download the PDF here.
[simple_tooltip content=’Meet the Just One Lap team at these free live events’]Upcoming webinars[/simple_tooltip]
Click here to meet the Just One Lap team at one of our live, free events.