Stock Broker vs. FSP
- So Brexit is now a thing, or is it? Mostly it is confusion.
- Money Expo this Friday and Saturday.
- My ’till death do us part’ portfolio webcast in next week Thursday at 8pm.
- Satrix Indi has been a star ETF with the best returns over 10 years at over 400%.
- Lazy System is long Indi25 and MidCap.
Charles Savage, CEO Purple Capital / Easy Equities
What’s the difference between a traditional stock broker and a Financial Services provider (FSP)? Is a FSP risky and do I really own the shares? These are popular concerns so we got Charles on the line to address the issues. We also briefly touched on their new baskets they launched last month.
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSEDirect is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
Meet the Just One Lap team at these free live events
Click here to meet the Just One Lap team at one of our live, free events.