- Coronation* (JSE code: CML) grows assets, fees and dividends.
- PPC (JSE code: PPC) results look good.
- Purple Group* (JSE code: PPE) price action looking weak.
- PGMs fading again.
- Hospital group stocks; Life Healthcare JSE code: LHC) and Netcare (JSE code: NTC) both had fair results as they get better at managing the pandemic.
- Shoprite* (JSE code: SHP) launched their banking account, under pinned by Grindrod Bank (JSE code: GND) who also stand to benefit from the MTBPS last week whereby the minister said they’d allow independent traffic on the Transnet rail network by end of 2022.
- Turkish lira collapse. This is what happens when your central bank is not independent.
- Two stocks that made a real difference to my portfolio over the last two decades, Capitec* (JSE code: CPI) and Shoprite* (JSE code: SHP).
— Simon Brown (@SimonPB) November 23, 2021
— Simon Brown (@SimonPB) November 24, 2021
- download the audio here
- Subscribe to our feed here
- Sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live
- Subscribe or review us in iTunes
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSE Direct is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
JSE Direct Podcast
Thursdays are all about hard-core investing with Simon Brown’s famous JSE Direct podcast. JSE Direct started life on ClassicFM in July 2008 and became a podcast in 2011. Every week Simon chats to industry experts, answers listener question (contact him here to send your Q’s) and gives his views on the state of markets and individual shares.
Reach Simon by email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or Twitter @SimonPB