Go where the money is
The Fini15 (JSE code: STXFIN*) is the only green index so far in 2022 and the strongest bank YTD? Absa (JSE code: ABG).
Simon takes us through the journey of finding the strongest sectors and then the strongest shares to find a trade where the money is.
- Niche JSE listed property stocks, there are a bunch of them and they’re mostly looking good.
- Famous Brands (JSE code: FBR) results are back at pre-pandemic levels.
- Buy triggers on Nasdaq and S&P500
My lazy system has triggered buys on both S&P500 and Nasdaq. A close above last night’s close and I’ll be long pic.twitter.com/8HAisLdPZr
— Simon Brown (@SimonPB) October 26, 2022
- Subscribe to our feed here
- Sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live
- Subscribe or review us in iTunes
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSE Direct is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
Thursdays are all about hard-core investing with Simon Brown’s famous JSE Direct podcast. JSE Direct started life on ClassicFM in July 2008 and became a podcast in 2011. Every week Simon chats to industry experts, answers listener question (contact him here to send your Q’s) and gives his views on the state of markets and individual shares.
Reach Simon by email at email@example.com,
or Twitter @SimonPB