Yield focused ETF from CoreShares (CSPROP)
CoreShares has merged their PTXSPY ETF into PTXTEN and now converted it into CSPROP.
CSPROP is a new property ETF that has yield as 75% of the weighting adding lower volatility, diversity and yield to the ETF.
Simon chats to Chris Rule about the new ETF, why the changes and the details.
- Find more here.
- Download the audio file here
- Subscriber to our feed here
- Sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live
- Subscribe or review us in iTunes
Up coming events;
- 31 October ~ Live Fat Wallet Show recording
- 7 November ~ Millennials navigating markets and the investment landscape
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSE Direct is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
Click here to meet the Just One Lap team at one of our live, free events.