- MPC upped rates 0.75% with more expected in the new year.
- Solid City Lodge* (JSE code: CLH) update with November occupancies at 60%.
- Rand below R17/US$ and more strength expected.
- Top40 sneaks green for the year after a rough ride.
- This is why we hold
- And don’t panic
- Markets recover
China zero-covid has failed, now what?
Chinese covid-19 cases hitting new records, by a long way.
This has real implications (bad ones) for the global economy as the second largest is going to be struggling in 2023.
- Subscribe to our feed here
- Sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live
- Subscribe or review us in iTunes
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSE Direct is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
Thursdays are all about hard-core investing with Simon Brown’s famous JSE Direct podcast. JSE Direct started life on ClassicFM in July 2008 and became a podcast in 2011. Every week Simon chats to industry experts, answers listener question (contact him here to send your Q’s) and gives his views on the state of markets and individual shares.
Reach Simon by email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or Twitter @SimonPB