- The share has pulled back from 650c to sub 500c and is looking attractive and having bought a refrigerated logistics company and opened a new facility in KZN.
- More than just a battery company their international operations really are the future.
- Consolidated Infrastructure Group
- Another stock tat has pulled back and is offering value. Results due in a few weeks should indicate how the AES in Angola is doing with the lower oil price. We’ll check the results and if we like will be buying.
We get mail
- Another friend of mine said best is to take all funds out the market and put into cash and quite a bit into commodities like gold. JSE is not doing well and I should be looking to hedge, problem is I’m new to this game and unsure what I should really push for in markets as volatile as this.
- What could be the effect if; 1.The Chinese Yuan replaces the US $ as the quoted price for oil. 2.The US $ depreciates to half its current value. 3.US interest rates increase by 5 percentage points.
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSEDirect is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
Click here to meet the Just One Lap team at one of our live, free events.