Date(s) - 01/07/2020
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The pandemic is having devastating consequences on the global economy even as the worst seems to be behind us with May data showing an improvement on the hard lockdown of the April data.
We still don’t have a clear path to the health solutions as we wait for a vaccine. But we do know the world will likely be very different when we emerge from this pandemic.
In this presentation, Just One Lap founder Simon Brown will follow up on his previous two events (The economic data so far and Pandemic investment scenarios) by looking at what will be the big changes.
- The leisure industry, how does it recover and what will it look like?
- The tech giants have accelerated their growth, can they hold onto their lead?
- Will retail shift permanently to a more online focus?
- The work from home trend and the impact on housing, transportation and the concept of work?
- Experiences over owning?
The presentation will help us understand not only the investment trends coming out of the pandemic, but it’ll also help us understand how we can drive the change we want.
- Book for the webcast here.