Date(s) - 27/10/2021
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Simon Brown is a long-term investor and trader having started in the markets in the 1990s with JSE listed warrants. He now trades local and global indices as well as FX.
Simon is a regular market commentator and writes two columns in FinWeek every issue. He also co-hosts the popular BusinessDay TV show The Week That Was with Giulietta Talevi and host a live daily podcast every morning on Moneyweb as well as his own JSE Direct podcast every Thursday.
Suitable for all skill levels, this seminar with Markets.com is your chance to learn directly from a pro trader. Simon will give you a trader and investor view on the below topics:
- The Rand and Kenyan Shilling.
- Currency (USD) from a global perspective.
- Impact of events on Currencies.
- Commodity prices and Commodity.
- Effect of Commodity based economies.
Book for the event here.