We kick off the JSE Power Hour series for 2022 with a presentation by Just One Lap founder Simon Brown on everything ETFs and tax-free.
- What are ETFs (and are ETNs different?)
- 2021 ETFs performance and trends
- New ETFs
- Changes (Ashburton moving to FNB and Satrix buying Absa ETFs)
- Rules of tax-free investing
- Where he’s putting his money
- Your questions answered
The two-stage FIRE mentioned during Q&S is here, part 2 and part 3 with spreadsheet here.
How do you make sense of the financial markets? How do you interpret the latest financial news? Where do you learn how financial instruments work? How can you learn to invest?
The JSE Power Hour started in 2011 with top industry experts presenting to private investors on financial issues closest to their heart. Power Hours were live presentations in Johannesburg, Durban or Cape Town and broadcast online. However, due to Covid-19 the Power Hours now take place virtually.