- You know Apple results were truly average when even the fan boys say it was just okay. But that pile of cash, over a quarter trillion US$!
- MTN update looks decent for South Africa and Nigeria. Still tough in both but at least revenue is improving.
- Locally April vehicle sales and PMI data both fell off a cliff. But with Easter in March last year we’re not comparing apples with apples, so May will give us a clearer picture.
- Upcoming events;
How much cash do we need to start?
Trading or investing requires capital. As an investor one can start very small with just a couple hundred rand, but a trader requires a lot more in order to properly manage risk. So we look at the different options (CFDs, FX, ALSI and ALMI) and how much is required to start.
We Get Mail
- Download the audio file here
- Subscriber to our feed here
- Sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live
- Subscribe or review us in iTunes.
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSEDirect is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.