- Jackson Hole
- Bonang Mohale and his Serialong trust converts a Purple Group* (JSE code: PPE) loan into 11.46% shares in the group
- ADvTECH* (JSE code: ADH)
- Stadio (JSE code: SDO)
- Cashbuild (JSE code: CSB)
- Sun International (JSE code: SUI)
- MAS Real Estate (JSE code: MSP)
- Motus (JSE code: MTH)
- Woolies* (JSE code: WHL)
Is this Woolworths’ attempt at Athleisure ?
Crop Top : R249.99
Leggings : R299.99
I am flattered they think I,their customer, is a 20 year old Instagram Fitness star 🤣🤣 pic.twitter.com/B4xsTJ36ho
— Moms 💖 investing (@mommy_moneyza) September 1, 2021
- 02 September ~ JSE Power Hour: Picking the next winning stock
- 14 October ~ Investment Fundamentals with Keith McLachlan
Download the audio here.
- Subscribe to our feed here
- Sign up for email alerts as a new show goes live
- Subscribe or review us in iTunes
JSE – The JSE is a registered trademark of the JSE Limited.
JSE Direct is an independent broadcast and is not endorsed or affiliated with, nor has it been authorised, or otherwise approved by JSE Limited. The views expressed in this programme are solely those of the presenter, and do not necessarily reflect the views of JSE Limited.
JSE Direct Podcast
Thursdays are all about hard-core investing with Simon Brown’s famous JSE Direct podcast. JSE Direct started life on ClassicFM in July 2008 and became a podcast in 2011. Every week Simon chats to industry experts, answers listener question (contact him here to send your Q’s) and gives his views on the state of markets and individual shares.
Reach Simon by email at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or Twitter @SimonPB