Date(s) - 06/09/2018
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
This JSE Power Hour will be a live recording of the award winning The Fat Wallet Show as a panel discussion on how to structure your investment portfolio.
On the panel will be;
- Krista Van Heerden, a passive ETF investor
- Njabulo Nsibande, a new investor starting out and putting together an investment club
- Simon Brown, a passive and active investor as well as an active trader
- De Wet de Villiers, a tax expert
The panel will detail each individual’s portfolio thinking as well as the challenges and benefits of their strategies. The session will be interactive so bring your questions, experiences and hurdles and the panel will do their best to answer them.
- To attend online via webcast, book here.
- Booking to attend live at the JSE will be up shortly.